This guide is a popular education tool for communities and grassroots activists. It serves to:
• empower people to understand the land crisis and the power relations involved in controlling and destroying land;
• equip people with the basic knowledge and understanding of land as a source of life;
• empower communities to organise and respond to policies on land;
• provide user friendly and practical techniques to use land in an eco-centric way to sustain it as the basis of eco-systems;
• protect, value and celebrate local and indigenous knowledge on land use;
• empower communities to strive towards systemic change through food, seed, and water sovereignty, land justice and a deep just transition.
Download the guide here